Publishers and Journals
International Journal of Agricultural and Biological Engineering
IJABE is a peer-reviewed open access international journal, Q2, IF=1.73
CRISPR Guide RNA Cloning for Mammalian Systems
George M. Church at Harvard University
Robotic Sensing and Stimuli Provision for Guided Plant Growth
Sampling Soils in a Heterogeneous Research Plot
JoVE is a peer-reviewed scientific journal, publishing methods articles accompanied by videos of experiments filmed in the authors’ labs. All JoVE articles are indexed in PubMed, Medline, Web of Science, Scopus, and other relevant databases. Per year, JoVE publishes 1,000+ articles from top research institutions around the world.
For more information about publishing with JoVE visit: https://www.jove.com/authors/overview
Fact Sheet about publishing with JoVE:
Academia and Research Groups
- Precision Ag of Oil Palm, Prof. Dr. Siva Kumar Balasundram Precision, Department of Agriculture Technology, Universiti Putra Malaysia. 2016 to present
- Simulation of Robotic Harvesting, Wageningen UR. Sep.2015 to March.2016
- Prof. Ibrahim A. Hameed, Agricultural Robotic, NTNU, Norway. 2016 to present
- Automation for Agriculture Research Group, Prof. Cornelia Weltzien, ATB, Potsdam. 2017 to present
- Research and Development in Ag-Engineering, Laboratory for Energy & Environmental Engineering Research (EEER-Lab), Dr. Muhammad Sultan, Bahauddin Zakariya University. 2017 to present
- Sensor development for high-tech greenhouse automation, Dr. Sanaz Shafian, Virginia Tech. 2020 to present.
- Artificial Intelligent in Agriculture. Saba Samiei. Comfort.AI and MACSO. 2020 to present.